Financial Manager Responsibilities:
• Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
• Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
• Developing financial reporting systems.
• Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process.
• Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
• Aid management in financial decisions.
• Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
- Master of Accounting/finance
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with distribution companies including 4 years at managerial level
- Preferred age range: 35 to 45
- Responsible, Diligent and Scrutinizing
- Knowledge of Tax and insurance rules
- Teamwork and team management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Excellent commercial and business experience