• Playing a key role in the budgeting, financial forecasting and planning process
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Create monthly and annual reports according to IFRS and analyze results and trends
• Fluent in Accounting standards, regulations, policies and procedures
• To handle daily financial activities including overseeing payments, collecting rental income, and managing operating costs for the organization
• Prepare, review, and approval of financial statements and reports
• Required to submit financial reports government agencies and other relevant stakeholders
• Analyze costs, profits, financial commitments and obligations
• Develop and improve financial reports, processes and policies
• Oversee the correct procedures for paying relevant taxes and their follow-ups
• Preparing necessary reports for internal and external auditors
• Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting
• At least 8 years practical and relevant experience in financial field
• Solid understanding of cost accounting concepts
• Proficient in financial software especially Hamkaran System financial Modules, sepidar
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong critical and creative thinking skills
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
• Expert with Microsoft Excel and high level of proficiency with other MS Office applications
• Self-motivated team player
• Effective communication skills
Listed on Tehran OTC market, Iran Cultural Heritage and Tourism Investment Group (SEMEGA) is the first specialized tourism holding company in Iran. SEMEGA is a parent company implementing the projects of Tourism Financial Group (TFG) involved in the Iranian tourism and hospitality industry. SEMEGA's 2025 Vision involves becoming the symbol of the Iranian tourism development and a top three tourism company in the Middle East.
In this regard, SEMEGA has outlined its mission of providing services in various sectors of the tourism development chain, inclusively covering the identification, analysis and selection of investment opportunities, building partnerships, investing, attracting domestic and international investor contributions to key tourism investment opportunities, restoration and reconstruction of monuments, branding, and the operation and management of tourism complexes.
The portfolio of SEMEGA projects include hotels, service/recreational complexes, residential/restaurant complexes, tourist complexes, and additional services provided by tourism start-ups.
Moreover, SEMEGA makes investments in the Iranian capital market.
Travel, Hotel & Tourism
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.