- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
- Controlling all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and cash fellow.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Responsible for routine accounting activities
- Data Analyzing on ways to reduce costs of company
- Implementing accounting requirements
- Have good Accountability & responsibility to independent auditor
- Familiar with Hybrid sale & Distribution Channel
- Classification and keeping and control all bank checks and financial documents given by customers - supporting documents for Treasury activities
- Responsible for maintaining cash and reconcile on weekly
- Classification and keeping all the bank guarantee documents, keeping into account cash flow in the company
- Education: bachelor, MS of accounting or financial manager
- Age: 30 to 40
- Experience: minimum 5 years
- Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Knowing accounting & financial soft wares
- Expert in Hamkaran / Rahkaran System
- Expert Knowledge of Iranian Accounting Standard (IR GAAP)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Khoshgovar e Tehran
The Company established in 1957 with 5 production plant throughout the country with approximately 5000 employee.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.