The Finance Reporting & Planning Manager is responsible for reporting, planning and accounting operations aside with Accounting Manager.
The role responsibilities include preparation of business forecasts, budgeting and periodic reporting, preparing month-end close procedures and ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all company's accounting tasks. The Finance reporting & Planning Manager will supervise and lead different teams in Finance department and will be dealing with Auditor’s.
This role is based in our Can Making Factory in Saveh city.
• Annual financial statement preparation
• Monthly financial reports for management
• Group preparation of various financial analyses for management
• Participate in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets
• Preparation of monthly budget and forecasts
• Participation in Business Planning preparation
• Controlling of different businesses profitability
• Review and manage GL accounts
• Review and analyze financial data and create reports on financial status based on the analysis results
• Develop recommendations to optimize company's accounting systems and procedures and detect inaccuracies
• Support and consult company's personnel on accounting control procedures
• Take part in forecasting and financial standards setting processes
• Participate in department’s goal setting activities and month-end and year-end close processes
• Support and oversee audit and tax audits (both internal and external) and tax returns
• Support business processes and accounting policies and prepare corresponding documentation
• Ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP/IFRS requirements
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance fields
• More than 5 years' experience of working as a Financial/Business Controller, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Chief.
• Profound experience with typical accounting procedures
• Good experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS
• Good practical experience with accounting software packages
• Good knowledge of financial accounting statements and business trends
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with accuracy and attention to detail
• Good understanding of MS Office, especially Excel
• A certification such as ACCA, CIMA or CPA will be an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aujan Industries Iranian
Aujan Iran Group
Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian Company (AIIC)
AIIC is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran. AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching