- Searching for new international market
- Expanding export opportunity through potential customers in target countries.
- Increasing and developing of export in existing market.
- Negotiating with foreign customers, managing and following their orders
- Managing in international exhibitions and events.
- Preparing international export agreements
- Reporting to direct manager
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of export management experience preferably export of chemical products
- Familiar with export processes and export and customs regulations
- Familiar with International market research
- Fluency in all of the English Language skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Razi chemical company started its activities since 1359 with the motto of “Everybody is satisfied with Razi Glue”. Located in a 100 thousand square meter land and a manufacturing infrastructure of about 20 thousands square meters in outskirts of Hashtgerd city located in Alborz province. Providing products with high quality, satisfying customers and responding to the needs at the earliest possible time have always been the first priority of the Razi Chemical Group.
This company is the largest manufacturer of industrial and household adhesives, industrial resins and also Poly vinyl acetate in Iran and the Middle East, and has succeeded in obtaining the standard of Iran and international quality standard ISO 9001:2008 from QS Swiss Company for its products.
Diversity, span and the bulk of products, has set apart this company from similar competitors. The name of Razi Chemical Co has been obtained from the name of Iranian scientist and alcohol discoverer (Mohammad Zakaria Razi).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.