- Planning the CEO activities and meetings
- Arranging, Managing and organizing CEO daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Organize & Coordinate internal and external meetings & Follow up all the tasks assigned by the management and report the results
- Providing general administrative support to CEO
- Supervising and monitoring the work of clerical and administrative staff
- Prepare monthly performance and reports to CEO,
- Dealing with incoming email, fax and post
• Minimum bachelor degree
• At least 5 years experience
• Good knowledge of general English. (Preferably English degree)
• Advanced in computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office)
• Age Range: +30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BPI (Bandhaye Pezeshki Iran)
B.P.I, Bandhaye Pezeshki Iran (Public Joint stock) is a leading Iranian manufacturer and exporter of medical disposable items since 35 years ago.
The company is engaged on production different types of medical disposable items and gained more than 70% market share for some of its products.
Besides production, the sister company is importing medical disposable items from several countries as well which results to a handful basket of products.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching