English Department Supervisor and teacher
The candidates will be responsible to create kindergarten’s program and a class environment favorable to learning how to speak, read and write in English, like their native language.
Duties of this job include, but not limited to:
- Create programs that teach speaking, reading, and writing in English as it is the student’s native language.
- Translate lesson plans into learning experience, so as to best utilize the available time for instruction.
- Evaluate student’s academic and social growth as well as keeping a appropriate records.
- Create an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards and interest centers.
- Overall supervision and management of a safe, developmentally appropriate early childhood classrooms.
Yasaman bilingual kindergarten is looking for a female candidate who is a Native English speaker with an extrovert character and great communication skills to hire as its leading English educator.
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Native English speaker (strongly preferred)
- Should be available for a full time position
- Great communication skills and team work ability
- Disciplined, organized and dedicated
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Yasaman kindergarten is a bilingual kindergarten focusing on teaching our students, between the ages of 2-10 yrs, English as a native language.
We put our hearts and souls into creating a safe, comfortable, creative and engaging environment where children come to play and learn English naturally from native speaking teachers/care-givers.
Many things make us special,we pride ourselves on being professionals as our teachers are all highly qualified early childhood professionals that mostly are bilingual in English.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.