Manage the Mechanical and Electrical Workshop resources to ensure that engineering work required by the production departments are completed to a high standard of quality, workmanship and safety and that all costs are within budget.
This role is based in our Can Making Factory in Saveh city.
- Manage the stores for repair parts in the most effective way (least inventory and time availability), keep Inventory of all spare parts used in plant and maintain the stock
- Ensure the maximum efficiency from all equipment and services by means of preventative maintenance.
- Manage day to day repairs, equipment repairs, maintenance, services, etc.
- Manage calibration of all instruments to ensure their accurate performance
- Manage the design and implementation of authorized experimental, developmental or expansion projects for optimizing the use of equipment, materials and manpower
- Appraise and arrange training programs for the department personnel so that the manpower is most effectively utilized and developed, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions, making hiring/termination recommendations, etc.
- Coordinate processing activities ensuring all HACCP & GMP techniques are applied
- To identify and negotiate service providers (contractors) to ensure cost efficient and quality services for building, equipment and plant utilities
- Managing the design of new electrical control panels for new projects
- Initiate and implement cost saving programs and methods improvement in the production operations
- Ensures all company health & safety & environment, Quality, housekeeping procedures, policies and instruction are adhered in engineering department personnel’s performances and operations
- Education: Engineering graduate in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- More than 7 years of experience in manufacturing companies preferably in Can making industry.
- Extensive knowledge of can making processing equipment, high speed packaging machinery, control systems
- Familiar with lighthouse, AUTO CAD, QAD & pragma
- Full knowledge about preventive maintenance & repair knowledge of production machinery
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Engineering workshops including instrumentation
- Knowledge of IMS, including ISO9001, 22000,14001, OHSAS, high care areas & CCPs in the plant
- Knowledge of QA & HSE policies & 5S
- Excellent command of English
- Team management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Strategic thinking
Can you speak English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aujan Industries Iranian (AIIC)
Aujan Industries Iranian Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian (AIIC) is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran.AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching