Description of the Role: MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. We are looking for an electronic engineer and embedded programmer for development of solutions in Power Electronic systems. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Develop and/or improve DSP C2000 embedded software applications
- Product development experience with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Develop digital power electronics control with high-performance 32-bit microcontrollers
- Design and develop the power electronics products for our future EV’s
- Design, develop, test, and analyze complex high-power solid-state switching systems and devices, gate-drive circuits, snubber circuits, and protection circuits.
- Develop control code in C for power electronics, DC-DC converters, on-board Electric Vehicle Chargers, Stationary EV Chargers and Energy Storage Systems and networking protocols
- Design analog, digital and mixed-signal hardware
- Design PCB layout
- Perform other duties as assigned
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in electronics engineering or related fields
• Expert in DSP-2000 programming
• Knowledge in Real-Time Operating Systems and FreeRTOS
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems.