AL FAKHER Company seeks an experienced and well-rounded professional to join our fast-paced corporate team as a Sales and Data Analyst, reporting to the Sales & Distribution Manager.
This position is responsible for developing customers database, data entry and evaluating Sales and field's activities. The experienced candidates will have demonstrated Sales and Trade marketing analysis of results.
• Performs mid-volume data entry
• Creates and maintains customers database
• Develop target list, daily reports, weekly/ monthly reports format for Sales team
• Collect and analyze daily reports from Sales team, enter in the system
• Prepares weekly and monthly evaluation reports
• Collect, categorize, analyze sales team’s feedback and reports
• Assist in developing written analysis and presentations
• BA/BS or Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing
• 4+ years job related experience in Sales and data analysis
• Experience in evaluating data and activities
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work to achieve objectives
• Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to identify problems, trends, develop solutions and implement a course of action in a timely manner.
• Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluency in English is an advantage
Do you have relevant experience in any FMCG companies?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Al Fakher is recognized as the worldwide leading manufacturer of Molasses Tobacco and sells its brands in +150 countries around the world.
The company’s core business focuses on the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of flavored tobacco.
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.