In this role, you are in charge of the whole lifecycle of our users ensuring that our users remain highly engaged with us. This entails nurturing a deep understanding of the different segments, behaviors, habits of our users and come up with targeted programs and campaigns for each segment to increase the engagement and loyalty to our service.
* Build and manage CRM & customer analytics team to understand customer segments across multiple dimensions (frequency, revenue, areas, demographics, income, single/dual app users, etc) and devise strategies to increase loyalty in each segment.
* Build and manage CRM execution team to implement complex, multilayer strategies across various communication channels with passengers: email, push notifications, sms, calls, etc.
* Develop relevant loyalty and subscription programs to increase loyalty across segments and work with product team to ensure effective communication.
* Closely track and analyze past and current campaign performance by means of properly executed AB testing.
* Develop relevant monitoring and execution tools.
* Keep learning about the latest CRM trends to ensure and always innovative and up to date CRM strategy.
* Communicate learnings about user base with all department to ensure a unified brand image and help other departments in their tasks.
* Optimize and push the referral program to increase new customer acquisition.
* 2+ years of CRM marketing experience.
* Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking.
* Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis.
* Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives.
* Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.