• Collecting and adjusting essential standards and reasonable information and statistics for preparing and adjusting of the credential line by using the experience that gained from the implementation of the credits in previous years, and reviewing the operations and, etc.
• Solve organizational credential issues by negotiations to external authorities
• Supervising and analyzing the requested credits of departments and obtaining explanations from departmental officials on proposed budgets.
• Provide next year's activities plan and estimate related needs
• Apply the final costs of all credential debts and obligations by title
• Providing monthly reports on the sum of the credential commitments and the final cost and the balance credits
• Financing payment requests for credits dates
• Complete monthly management reports for credential issues
• Maintain the integrity and reliability of the credential data
• Participate in annual departmental objectives and recommend short-term and long-term plans with respect to improving the effectiveness of assigned functions
• Complete analysis of financial results using industry norms using ratios to compare business results
• Interpret and analyze financial data to draw conclusions and trends from the financial analysis
• Oversee the company’s issuance of credit
• Establish credit-rating criteria
• Determine credit ceilings
• Monitor past due credit accounts
• Review all capital expenditure requests from the standpoint of approval control and insure that required financial analysis has been completed where required for those proposals requiring senior management or board approval
• Establish and manage the company’s system for delegation of authority with respect to expense approvals and capital expenditures approvals
• Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions of debt/credit from Banks
• Reports deviation from targets, budget, regularity or compliance
Bachelor Degree or higher, majoring in finance or accounting, or equivalent academic degree Professional experience of Credential Finance / Business Administration / Accounting, Law and policies on finance and etc.
Good knowledge in English
Team orientation skills
Good Knowledge of Iranian Banking and credits rules and regulations
Knowledge of process of problem solving and decision making
Ability to work under pressure and Good flexibility
Personal development and willing to learn
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Conflict resolution and negotiation
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Timeliness and high professionalism in handling his/her duties accurately and correctly.
Has a working knowledge of data analysis tools
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Persia khodro is a known name for every Iranian who enjoys BMW driving as the sales and after sales service provider in Iran. All BMW owners in Iran are welcome to profit the professional services in Persia khodro after sales centers.
Since mid 2013, the company ownership rights have been totally transferred to the private sector in IRAN. The new management team has been working on standards and developed a new approach in BMW business in IRAN. Recently, the company has extended the activities into new branches in Tehran and major cities in order to develop a robust network of BMW dealers across the country. Currently, there are 4 branches in Tehran and more than 8 centers in major cities. The network of Persia khodro dealers is growing rapidly. Meanwhile, opening new after sales services in Tehran and major cities have been considered in Persia khodro master plan and there will be new centers to be inaugurated very soon.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.