• Researching compensation and benefits trends and reviewing compensation surveys
• Responsible for budget planning and budget monitoring of all HR activities
• Responsible for preparing different HR reports
• Assessing and developing the organization’s pay structure
• Assists in the research and development of the annual compensation programs
• At least 3 years of related experience
• At least Bachelor's degree, Mathematics or statistics or engineering fields is preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
• Great attention to details, very careful and precise.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.