- Review and modify (existing and country proposals) compensation policies, salary scales and allowances schemes to offer compensation plans and present them for approval.
- Review the proposed yearly bonus, if the calculation is compliant with approved Bonus policy, extract exceptions and present them with the total list for approval to the remuneration committee, ensure communication of approval and implementation.
- Support development of payroll and compensation-related software and tools, and propose addition/ custom / localization needed.
- Ensure proper and adequate insurance coverage.
- Ensure that financial aspects of the contracts are adhered to and that contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- Cooperate with Finance department to optimize staff cost related tax and social security issues.
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the company’s assets.
- Respect and enforce the security and safety procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation of business presentations and reports for various stakeholders periodic and ad hoc as and when required.
- Propose and implement action plans in order to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the operations.
- Report any action that might interfere with the proper functioning of the company.
- Control the proposed yearly budgets if they are compliant with business guidelines , propose areas of improvement, align the budget if needed and submit the consolidated manpower budget for approval.
- Respects the procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authorities.
- Sets appropriate control mechanism to ensure budget compliance and takes corrective measures when necessary.
- Bachelor of Finance, or master of Human Capital, business administration
- Requires strong analytical and technical skills in financial analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of MS Office, particularly modelling in Excel, presentation PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Knowledge of various compensation systems, processes and capital budgeting
- High capability in communicating with the different levels of the organization
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
At Hyperstar Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the first & largest Hypermarket in Iran. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.