Location: Tehran /Iran
Report to: Country Controller
As a Chief Accountant, you need to co-pilot the Country Controller by providing Finance insights to support business decision-making as well as sound accounting and reporting for the Country, while ensuring the highest standards for stewardship and governance throughout the company.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- You will be responsible to ensure accurate, transparent, consistent and timely Financial Accounting records and reporting submissions, in full compliance with Nestle Accounting Standard and other corporate and legal standards.
- To ensure that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholders.
- To be compliant with all company & local legal, tax and Audit requirements while optimizing structural set-up /risk profile.
- To have effective relationship management with shared services to manage quality and monitor performance.
- Dynamic Planning and Risk Management - leading the financial goal setting; pragmatic risk taking and mitigation; ensuring realistic rolling forecasts and gap analyses.
- Development of Finance and non-Finance capabilities within the country.
- Manage daily cash collection activities in coordination with NTC.
- Supervising IG Treasury activities for fund allocation from MoH and CBI to ensure the payments for foreign suppliers.
- Process improvement together with IS IT / Business Improvement; keeping all work processes and systems up-to- date in the market, driving simplicity and efficiency in all we do to support value creation.
- Support the Country Controller in the understanding and application of financial concepts and techniques, leading the company's development of business measurements, driving outstanding performance over time.
- You will be responsible for development of careers, succession plans, development and coaching of the team
- CPA/University Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Prior management experience (e.g. : Financial Controlling, Functional Controlling, Audit)
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- International experience and mobility is an advantage
- High Proficiency in English is a must.