- Maintain accurate & proper books of accounts and records showing clearly related financial transactions (expenses / advances etc.) as per Accounting in line with Company Finance manual and Internal Controls procedures.
- Ensure timely payment processing to vendors, government authorities, etc. after obtaining relevant approvals,
- Maintain control of fixed assets tagging to ensure that the fixed assets register & related schedules (depreciation, Impairment etc.) are up-to-date. Also, coordinate physical verification of fixed assets
- Expert in Legal Issues and Reports, such as VAT, Seasonal Reports, Taxation, SSO,
- Monitor Account Reconciliations such as Banks.
- Prepare reliable monthly / yearly financial schedules / statements in line with guidance received from group finance team.
-Being able to prepare Budget and all related analysis.
- Expert in Costing in Manufacturing Companies and distribution channel
Our Candidate must:
- At least Bachelor in Finance, Accounting.
- Expert in distribution channel accounting
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards & Financial.
- 7 Years experiences in the same position.
- Expert in Office -Familiar with Hamkaran System (Rahkaran system).
Confidence to follow through on actions to ensure completion but mindful of when a situation/issues requires escalation.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills to facilitate coordination with internal & external Authorities.
- Age: 25-40