- Assist in developing upstream processes for cell culture and harvest of mammalian cell lines.
- Assist in the entire tech transfer and scale up process through development and revision of methods.
- Improve the cell culture and harvest process utilizing equipment and techniques including bioreactors, autoclaves, and inoculators.
- Assist in media prep, buffer prep, data entry, and data analysis.
- Write, review and revise protocols, reports and presentations.
- Documenting the tasks conducted in the GMP facility.
- Derive human stem cell lines, develop knowledge on cell culture processes and new derivation methods for stem cell based cell therapy products in a team environment.
- Characterize and control the derivation method, up scaling process, and freezing procedures.
- Perform final derivation in a full GTP and GMP compliant cleanroom environment including full aseptic gowning.
- Derive human cell lines using an existing method as well as develop new derivation methods.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with upstream process development in a bio-pharmaceutical environment.
- Hands on experience with mammalian CHO cell lines, media development, and screening cell lines.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PersisGene accelerator was launched by investment of private sector and support of the Scientific and Technological Vice-President Department of Presidential Office as first medical biotechnology accelerator of IRAN in 2016.
The accelerator’s field of activity is medical biotechnology, Vaccine, Plasma derived products and regenerative medicine (stem cells).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching