• Review financial requests, assess program trade-offs, and explore alternative funding methods
• Evaluate and Review of the proposed program and budget units and perform expert review of the proposal
• Determine the costs and benefits of various programs and recommend funding levels
• Collect, prepare report and budget to reflect the superiors
• Prepare annual and special reports
• B.S degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other related fields.
• At least 3 years of related experience.
• Fluent in Excel and formulas in Excel Programming.
• Fluent in financial statements, Budgeting, financial accounts and cost.
• Maximum Age: 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.