Responsible for financial closures, analysis and reporting along with being a key link between all stakeholders.
• Financial closures, analysis and reporting
• Closure of local accounting books as per local accounting standards and provided timelines.
• Lead business unit Profitability cuts, cost optimization and working capital initiatives
• Liaise with banks, customers & suppliers on all transactions, reconciliations & payment follow ups.
• Process monthly payroll, submit tax returns & manage any tax related issues.
• Maintenance of accounting software for all modules.
• Day to day accounting transactions and monthly book closure.
• Maintenance of accruals, prepayments, assets and all related accounting schedules.
• Ensure monthly submission of all financial statements and requested reports to corporate.
• Handle Trade Marketing spends control, reporting and claims process.
• Ensure compliance as per local accounting standards & liaise with external auditors and inspectors.
• Participation in annual AOP.
• Variance Reports.
• Developing finance/accounting SOPs.
• All other ad-hoc finance and admin related daily requirements.
Must have at least 3-4 years’ experience in similar role in Iran, management experience
2-3 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with food products sales would be an advantage.
Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance.
Competencies required for this role:
• Strong financial acumen with knowledge of IFRS & Local Accounting standards
• Knowledge of budgeting principles and processes
• Knowledge of management accounting and financial reporting
• Understanding of costing principles and their application
• Exposure and experience to ERP systems
• Analytical Ability
• Business Acumen
• Interpersonal skills
• Team Management
• Process Excellence
• Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Decision making skills
• Internal customer centricity
Have you worked in the FMCG or Food industry in Finance?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ifcasia Pars (IFP)
IFP is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2017 in Tehran, Iran.
This company formed through foreign investment with the aim of local manufacturing, selling and marketing of different FMCG and commodity products under license of a leading multinational Co. which is strongly presents in the GCC along with Africa, Asia and Australian markets.
IFP is going to develop a world class sales & distribution infrastructure through direct and indirect S&D models in both GT and MT channels, while is being active in B2B and industrial segments as well.
IFP plans to expand its brands and product portfolio significantly and extend in different categories such as edible Oils & Fats, Culinary, Impulse Food, Agri Food etc.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.