We are looking for a new teammate in the operation unit:
If you are hardworking and motivated;
If you are looking to work in a friendly and professional environment;
If growth and development are important to you;
Please read the job description below and if you have the following working conditions, we are waiting for you!
Our mission is to provide a coherent service platform for our customers to iterate faster, safely, and at scale. Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity. Maintain services once they are life by measuring and monitoring.
You Will Maintenance and operation API platforms. Participating in API gateway implementing and publishing and assisting in resolving related API interface problems.
● Operate, maintain, and configure of API layer platform and publish APIs to API manager tools.
● Stabilize system performance, day to day monitor and alert to management for the problem-solving and escalating processes.
● Monitor API usage and analyze alerts, traffic, and integration errors.
● Configure and implement API documentation.
● Implement service definition and discovery.
● Communicate with other teams to solve problems.
● Troubleshooting APIs issues.
● Documentation and reporting.
● Familiarity with Windows Server or Linux system administration.
● Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
● Familiarity with log aggregation tools such as ELK.
● Experience in RESTful APIs and Understanding SOAP APIs.
● Experience in Application development such as Web App, API With any programming language.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Familiarity with API management tools such as WSO2 or Microsoft Azure API Management or etc.
● Familiarity with DevOps concepts.
● Familiarity with CI/CD.
● Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
● Familiarity with Python.