• We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
• Precision, creativity, and integrity are three important qualities we seek for.
• Remote working is possible
• Appropriate and on-time payment
• 3+ years of professional Android Development experience.
• Fluent in Java and Kotlin and quickly learn related frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiar with object-oriented and modular design, SOLID principles.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns (MVC, MVVM, …), and best practices.
• Experts in Android Tools and Libraries (Proguard, FCM, Retrofit, SQLite, Room).
• Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience with remote jobs and tools like jira. (it’s a must, for remote job)
• Good at communicating with other team members.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
• Having experience in Flutter is a bonus.
• Having a Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent is a bonus.