- The team seeks a talented and seasoned mobile engineer to join our Android team that is driven to build great Android apps and to work within a fast paced agile team structure to release them.
- Delivery, accountability, and passion are three words your peers use to describe you and you excel working with your peers to ensure code standards are upheld and quality is high.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIFS.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for bench marking and optimization.