• Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the area
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
• Servicing the needs of customers
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
• Setting sales targets for individual reps
• Allocating areas to sales representatives
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets
• Monitoring customer's performance and motivating them to reach targets
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures
• Collecting customer feedback and market research
• Reporting to senior managers
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Msc or Bsc. in business Management or related fields
Minimum 2-year experience in adhesive sales or 4 years in FMCG
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good knowledge of English language
Interpersonal competences and presentation skills
Excellent negotiation skills
IT knowledge and computer competences (Office Software)
Being an energetic & dynamic person
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.