Objective of the role: Performing all the tasks related to Accounting.
List of responsibilities: - Performing all the tasks related to Tax
- Performing all the tasks related to Insurance
- Preparing performance tax return, Added value and Seasonal purchases and sales
- Preparing Payroll files.
Reporting to: Financial Manager, CEO, and Board of Directors.
Length of Probation Period: 3 month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30-17:30.
Travel requirements: no.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: -.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: -.
- 5 years of work experience
- Familiar to Tax Laws
- Familiar to Insurance Laws
- Familiar to performance tax return, Added value and Seasonal purchases and sales
- Ability for preparing Payroll files
- Familiar to Accounting standards
- Being responsible
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Medikala (Omid Salamat Caspian)
Medikala ™ Company initially started its activities in 2010 in the field of consumable medical products
And then expanded its scope in 2014 and entered in to the field of sport supplement spare parts.
Our sales force works closely with a network of exclusive distributors
And provide technical training and support while furthering our position as a global market leader in Iran.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.