• Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
• Responsible for the collection and preparation of management reports
• Manage annual Budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Develop, maintain and analyze accounts, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Cooperating in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
• Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors
• Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
• Making a friendly atmosphere with other team members in accounting Department
• Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting /Finance
• At least 5 years of work experience as head of accounting.
• Skilled in tax, insurance & vat issues.
• Skilled in salaries & wages, loans, orders, cost accounting, Depreciation, Financial Statements & Tax returns.
• Skilled in financial analyze and reporting.
• Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
• Goal oriented and team worker.
• English proficiency is a plus.
• Computer skills (MS Office, esp. Excel & PowerPoint, etc...)
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Mentioned required salary
Maximum Age: 37
Based in Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Payesh Namayesh Parham (PNP)
Parham is a privately held world-class company active within the fields of Information Technology and Telecommunication.
Parham Mobile Solutions is a leading mobile service provider in Iran. With focus on mobile entertainment, and under the brand name “Mobiro”, its fields of activity include mobile value added services, interactive games and gamification, mobile applications and mobile streaming. Its major clients are mobile network operators such as MCI and MTN Irancell, Banks, Ministries and Private Companies.
More recently, the M-Commerce platform was launched (in 2015), followed by the Venture Capital and Game Publishing platforms that were successfully launched in 2016.
Obtaining the “Digital Publishers Certificate” issued by the Information Technology and Digital media Development Center has been another remarkable step which Parham has taken towards achieving its goals. This certificate has led Parham to be amongst the fewest Iranian organizations who are able to legally produce and publish educational, entertaining and cultural digital content.
In Parham, people with different backgrounds work together and bring together their expertise to generate solutions that suits market needs and requirements.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.