- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports
- Controlling all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and cash fellow.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Responsible for routine accounting activities
- Data Analyzing on ways to reduce costs of company
- Implementing accounting requirements
- Have good Accountability & responsibility to independent auditor
- Familiar with Hybrid sale & Distribution Channel
- Classification and keeping and control all bank checks and financial documents given by customers
- supporting documents for Treasury activities
- Responsible for maintaining cash and reconcile on weekly
- Classification and keeping all the bank guarantee documents, keeping into account cash flow in the company
- Education: bachelor, MS of accounting or financial manager
- Age: 30 to 40
- Experience: minimum 5 years
- Knowing MS Office (Word, Outlook, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Knowing accounting & financial soft wares
- Expert in Hamkaran / Rahkaran System
- Expert Knowledge of Iranian Accounting Standard (IR GAAP)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Khoshgovar e Tehran
The Company established in 1957 with 5 production plant throughout the country with approximately 5000 employee.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching