- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Month & Year end closing and reporting in tight deadlines
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of financial records, including among others taxation, auditing, accounting systems
- Work proactively in any other required accounting activities
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Reporting to the head of accounting department
- Control and follow up receivable and payable accounts
- Other relation tasks
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in a medium- or large-size company with relevant industrial sector experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A supportive and open line-manager and colleague
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Good command of English Language