Experience accountant with minimum 5-7 years’ experience in general accounting and specialized in sales and direct distribution.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail;
• Effective team-working skills;
• Understanding English is an asset