● Identify training needs.
● Prepare training program plans.
● Build quarterly and annual training program.
● Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
● Schedule classes and organizing enrollment.
● Prepare and deliver training courses.
● Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
● At least Bachelor's degree (preferably Management, Industrial Engineering, or related fields).
● Advanced in English (writing, speaking, etc.) .
● Positive and effective communication skills.
● Full expertise in Microsoft Office.
● Time management skills.
● Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
● Multitasking, approachable and flexible.
● Being familiar with shipping concepts is an advantage.