● Teaching children aged 2 to 10 through Lingoland's active, hands-on, creative play-based method.
● Providing a creative and fun environment for learning.
● Evaluating the children’s progress on a regular basis and providing reports as required.
● Updating the knowledge of teaching on a regular basis.
● On-the-job training which includes training regarding the skill sets which may be required exclusively by the Institute and also more general courses which may benefit a wider range of positions.
● Background support from the teaching team regarding teaching material and lesson planning alongside an experienced teaching assistant to ensure a high standard of teaching.
● A positive and highly supportive education team.
● Regular performance-based reward schemes.
● Friendly working environment.
*** Lucrative and negotiable payment****