● Ensure the store is following standards of the loss prevention and security P&P, guidelines, audit and training.
● Provide an efficient and effective security service and maintains discipline in the store.
● Ensure that all major incidents (thefts, frauds, accidents, etc.) are reported on time to GM and loss prevention manager.
● Following the loss prevention audits and with the support of his loss prevention Manager, drafts action plans for the security department and follows its implementation.
● Maintain good relationship with local police, municipality and civil defense when required.
● Ensure at all times that the safety system is well maintained (fire equipment, fire alarm, emergency exits and lights).
● Confirm the CCTV system, fire equipment, intruder alarm system, EAS systems are working properly.
● Conduct trend analysis of shrinkage for drafting preventative action plans and initiates the loss prevention committees.
● Check all events and controls all reports and registers.