Objective of the role:
Kish Water and Electricity Company needs this position in order to increase its skills in the accounting sector and also to increase its speed in this sector.
List of responsibilities:
● Financing and managing cash and other monetary assets and providing additional cash when necessary.
● Prepare financial reports.
● Reviewing and matching activities with the approved budget and analyzing deviations.
● Performing the task as a controlling agent based on the description of approved tasks and instructions within the organization in accordance with accounting standards.
● Reporting to: Financial Manager and Managing Director.
● Subordinates: Accountants.
● Length of probation period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: 8.
● Travel requirements: Most probably.
● Gross monthly base salary: 8 million Toman to 10 million Toman.
● Commission, bonus, and benefits: Yes .