Sales Specialist (Paper, Board, and Cellulosic Products):
We’re seeking a qualified sales specialist to help us sell the products and services that help improve the lives of people. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, it’s essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
The objectives of this role:
● Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
● Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into the needs and lifestyle of the client.
● Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas.
● Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships.
● Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field.
● Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research.
Daily and monthly responsibilities:
● Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them.
● Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintain an accurate, detailed client book, and develop an active, repeat customer base through meetings and visiting clients on a permanent basis.
● Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
● Work with the account executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts.
● Utilize organizational resources, documentation, and platforms to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
● Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
● 3 to 5 years in sales within a paper, board, and cellulosic products setting.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills.
● Experience closing enterprise-level deals.
● Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well.
● Ability to travel.
● Fluent in computer skills (Internet, MS Office and etc.).