Pharma Area Sales Manager:
● Manage our Pharmacy distributor's business and payments all across Iran.
● Achieve the sell-in and sell-out targets, profit contribution, and market penetration set for a defined area.
● Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with distributors, distributors’ sales force, and customers to increase visibility and sales in the market.
● Increase active customers, invoice, and case items in sales, on a monthly basis.
● Rival activity checks on a weekly basis.
● Prepare promotion suggestions to boost sell-out.
● Prepare and execute in-market marketing and trade marketing activities.
● Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
● Formulate strategies, Sales forecasting, and action plans to market expansion and revenue growth in all market segments and finally maximize sales.
● Daily market visit and sales to pharmacies (Morning and Noon) in Tehran.
● Required to travel to other cities for a market visit with the distributor team.
● Approx. 5 years of experience within pharma sales positions, having exposure to either distribution channel or van sales management.
● Good computer literacy (MS Office).
● Experience in a multinational company, ex-van or pre-selling experience – all are an advantage, but not a must.
● Strategic skills.
● Sales, merchandising, and negotiation skills.
● Good presentation skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Sales and negotiation skills, time management, problem-solving, follow-up, communication skills, and working effectively with others.
● Good command of English. Being familiar with the Turkish language is a plus.