The incumbent will be responsible for increasing JTI share of voice via the development of merchandising strategy, installation, optimization, and planogram in line with overall M&S strategies as well as design products and deliver quality POSM, providing operational efficiency and availability of JTI SKUs within POS, analyzing JTI and industry performance data and KPIs to identify opportunities and issues, long term strategic planning and budget management is another important part of this role.
The main area of responsibility:
● POSM development.
● Annual production planning.
● Design and development of POSM based on market needs and regulations.
● Provide a plan for continuous improvement in the design, quality, and structure of materials used and ensuring a variety of products.
● Active and continuous development, design, testing, and allocation of activating materials based on channel strategies.
● Design, renovation, and maintenance of JTI smoking lounges.
● Bring up to speed new suppliers.
● Communicate with suppliers to reflect the exact requirements of POSM.
● Monitor supplier performance vs. agreed plan and quality and share feedbacks.
● Initiate PR/PO and GRs timely.
● Enhance/improve the capacity of the supplier for interior design based on merchandising guidelines.
● Define merchandising strategy, objectives, and KPIs in line with M&S strategies.
● Analyze data (outlet segmentation, merchandising performance, regulation) and preparation of SWOT and adjust the plan to capture opportunities.
● Support execution by providing and delivering required POSM.
● Forecast annual budget based on merchandising plan.
● Follow up on spending, remaining budgets, and flag underspend or overspent timely.
● University degree (Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems and Processes).
Work experience and competencies:
● 3-5 years of experience in merchandising, sales, and marketing.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong financial and organizational skills.
● Strong Project Management skills.
● Strong communication, teamwork, and follow-up skills.
Languages and computer skills:
● Advanced level of written and spoken English.
● Strong Microsoft Office skills.