● Support the development of compelling loyalty programs for the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers.
● Oversee the collection of research for the development of reward categories and levels designed and updated in accordance with customer needs.
● Coordinate with the customer research team to understand key customer insights.
● Develop campaign proposals with the relevant departments and the Merchandising team.
● Manage team to ensure proper execution and measurement of loyalty initiatives.
● Define the objectives of the loyalty programs based on understanding consumer needs, competitive landscape, internal and external environment.
● Develop reports on existing loyalty programs and implement necessary actions for improvement or discontinuation of programs.
● Monitor the key performance indicators (KPIs) based on the program objectives for monitoring the progress of loyalty programs' effectiveness.
● Oversee day-to-day operational and implementation activities that include but are not limited to resolving system or billing issues related to all customer loyalty initiatives.
● Conduct periodic meetings with relevant employees to follow up the smooth running of activities.
● Follow up on technical issues when required and develop instructions on how to deal with similar problems when they arise in the future.
● Support collaboration with the marketing department to ensure that customer loyalty programs are marketed consistently and effectively across channels.
● Provide inputs on the preparation of the budget when necessary.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
● More than 5 years of experience in a similar position.
● More than 2 years of experience in the retail business is preferred.
● Strong analytical and technical skills.
● Project management.
● Strong communicator and presentation skills.
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Fluent in English.