● Meet with potential customers to assess their situations.
● Make contracts with customers and do all related executive steps.
● Responsible for all issues and matters related to immigration.
● Keep up-to-date on information about changes to immigration laws.
● At least a Bachelor's degree.
● Having experience as an immigration consultant.
● Having experience as an international business developer.
● Ability to research and investigate facts.
● Excellent verbal communication ability.
● Having the capacity to support dissatisfied customers.
● Ability to strictly comply with all applicable deadlines.
● Having a solution-oriented approach.
● Fluent in English.