● Managing and controlling all activities and reports regarding payments, taxes, VAT, bank accounts, salaries, insurance, etc.
● Preparing and managing all company financial reports, balance sheets, and profits or losses statements in compiling with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
● Conducting and managing the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
● Collating and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and bank statements.
● Conducting and proceeding funding cases in the bank and other credit institutes like EGFI.
● Reviewing and ensuring that all monthly balance sheet accounts are reconciled and transactions are coded accurately.
● Staying up to date with finance and accounting rules and regulations and foreign exchange policies by CBI.
● Performing a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company.
● Overseeing and supporting annual financial audits from CAP to provide clean audits.
● Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company.
● Producing and explaining all accounting reports requested by management.
● Guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
● Preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements.
● Developing and managing financial systems/policies.
● Controlling income and expenditure.
● Preparing tax returns; various documents.
● Researching and analyzing tax legislation.
● Collating, checking, and analyzing spreadsheet data.
● Checking that financial reports and records are accurate.
● Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements.
● Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations ensuring procedures, policies, legislation, and regulations are correct.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, or Finance.
● More than 5 years of financial management experience.
● Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, CMA, or similar will be considered a plus.
● Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.