We are looking for a reliable CFO for a reputable company that operates in the medical industry that will effectively manage the accounting, management, and financial records by implementing, outlining areas for improvements, advising management on key issues, and ensuring that appropriate internal controls are working to safeguard the company's assets.
● Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
● Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
● Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
● Maintain the financial health of the organization.
● Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
● Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
● Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
● Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
● Assist in performing end-to-end preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns and their supporting documents/schedules in compliance with government agencies.
● Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
● Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, or Accounting.
● At least 10 years of related experience.
● Good knowledge of accounting and financial software, (Rahkaran) in particular.
● Good knowledge of accounting standards.
● Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts, and using advanced formulas).
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Effective teamwork skills.