● Provide creative advertising routes, design advertising slogans, and formulate a creative strategy for advertising campaigns.
● Responsible for the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to the creative team members.
● Lead and manage content strategy for small and large ATL, BTL, and TTL projects.
● Cooperate with marketing and sales departments in formulating marketing plans and analyzing results and identifying opportunities.
● Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and competitive landscape.
● Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers or videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messaging and deliverables.
● Prioritize work and resources among commitments based on short-term and long-term needs, creating production plans in collaboration with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
● Hold brainstorming sessions with the creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a responsible manner.
● Make sure designs and content consistently and positively reflect the brand image and company ideals.
● Act as liaison between the marketing team, creative team, and clients.
● Anticipate problems that may prevent the timely completion of the project.