1. Design water treatment process according to project requirements, implement equipment selection, and design process drawings, pipeline drawings and related drawings;
2. Communicate with site engineer and owner to get feedback and optimize the process design scheme;
3. Responsible for the installation guidance and debugging in project, and solve the technical problems during the whole construction;
4. Cooperate with R&D personnel to participate in the development and design of new process;
5. Responsible for the preparation, production and technical clarification of the technical subject of the bidding project;
6. Provide corresponding technical support according to market needs.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical engineering and environmental engineering;
2. At least 5 years working experience in water treatment, with certain experience in seawater desalination or membrane process design.
3. Familiar with all kinds of water treatment technologies and processes, such as pure water, ultra-pure water, wastewater, and reuse of middle water, and able to independently carry out design and related work;
4. Proficient in CAD, PDMS, WORD and EXCEL;
5. Organized, planned, strong execution, careful and prudent;
6. This position will be located in Shanghai；
7. Fluent in English, Chinese Language Knowledge is a priority.
Are you fluent in English?
Do you have minimum background of 5 years in water & wastewater industries?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
SafBon Water Service (Holding) Inc., Shanghai, is a listed company headquartered in Shanghai, China. With more than 21 years of experience in the water industry, SafBon has develop a solid track record of completing more than 500 projects globally, which cover a broad range of models, such as EPC, EPCF, BT, BOT and PPP. The main business scope includes: municipal water treatment, industrial water treatment, solid waste treatment and gas regulator station.Today, SafBon Group is operating more than 15 subsidiary companies and offices globally, including KWI International Environmental Company, Austira; ITN ceramic UF, Germany; Aquaswiss, Switzerland.
SafBon Tehran as a subsidiary of SafBon Group has been established recently to be active in municipal and industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment Industry as well as Gas Industry. Our dynamic corporation culture and dedicated team enables us to succeed in various business situations, from a single EPC contractor to a full-service supplier, which includes providing the whole package from securing investment to project planning, design and constructions, O & M.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching