We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts and design content production strategies and define a roadmap.
- Developing and executing successful SEO strategies
- Managing SEO and content teams
- Conducting keyword research to guide content teams
- Reviewing technical SEO issues and recommend solutions
- Optimizing website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Directing off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collecting data and reporting on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years experience in SEO.
- Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Night Watch, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends).
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork, leadership, .