****Please note that this is a remote position****
***Benefit from a competitive Euro-based salary***
**Salary Range: € 8-12/ monthly**
WINaTALENT is a marketplace for top developers, engineers, programmers, coders, and consultants to find the best international projects.
If this sounds interesting to you and if you are willing to be a part of this project also have access to other international projects on WINaTALENT, we would be happy to receive your CV via our online platform.
-To create a profile and send your CV, just click on "Apply"
-This is one of the premium projects on WINaTALENT
**Please note that this position is full-time and will provide you with a minimum 6-month contract with a possibility to extend**
We are looking to hire a talented ruby on rails developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails and ideally some knowledge of SaaS/Client facing products
- Being comfortable with both front-end and back-end technologies
- Ability to write clean ruby code
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Kubernetes/Cloud experience is an advantage
- Experience with training and mentoring junior developers is highly desirable.