List of responsibilities:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# programming language..
Working hours: 9am-5pm, but we have also more flexibility.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience in C# programming.
- Proficient in MVC, ASP.NET, MVC Core, and microservice architectures
- Working experience with microservice architecture in large scale projects
- Familiarity with SQL statements and Microsoft SQL Server database management
- Experience with Entity Framework Core and LINQ
- Familiarity with software development methods, especially Scrum
- Familiarity with all types of web services SOAP - RESTful
- Familiar with Json and XML
- Strong in OOP, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Fluent in DDD and TDD
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork.