To develop & lead Distributors Sales Team, ensuring efficient and effective field executions, implementing sales and distribution strategies in assigned territories.
• Accountable for the achievement of Volume and Distribution targets by Category within the assigned area.
• Ensure the implementation of Visibility Plans as per company's Merchandising guidelines within the assigned area by the efficient use of POP materials.
• Develop Sales capabilities of Distributors Sales Team and identify development areas respectively
• Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Annual Business Plan for each distributor.
• Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for assigned territory.
• Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with distributor’s sales team.
• Ensure timely & accurate reporting:
- On all drivers (Range, Visibility, Pricing & Promotion).
- Competition reports focusing on any activity done at customer level."
• Ensure Credit terms, Credit Limitations, Collections and Payments are followed per distributor according to company's payment regulations within the assigned area.
• Review journey plans, customers master data and customer classification twice a year, to ensure operational effectiveness of team.
- Based in Mashhad
- Fluency in English, both verbal & written communication
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Flexible with traveling across the country specially Tehran and Zahedan
- University degree in Business Administration, economics, or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales Experience (Distribution is a plus)
- Highly developed in planning & organizational skills.
- Eager to achieve high targets.
- Excellent Decision making skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office