● Identifying reliable transport companies and managing and monitoring performance.
● Organizing and monitoring the performance of the distribution and loading staff.
● Analyzing shipping costs.
● Developing and monitoring key performance indicators and optimizing the logistics process.
● Preparing daily and periodic reports to control the performance of the logistics field.
● Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, or management.
● At least 2 years of experience.
● Proficient in ICDL.
● Proficient in English.