● Keep records of financial transactions and supporting documents.
● Prepare and make monthly account reconciliation with customers.
● Close contact with the customer to resolve any issue.
● Perform end-month controls such as ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation and account receivable reconciliation.
● Control accounts and reporting.
● Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
● Coordinate the monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
● Assist in year-end closing processes.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
● Strong knowledge of the Rahkaran system.
● Good knowledge of direct tax law, value-added tax law, and SSO law.
● Good communication skills as a team member.
● Focused and precise on the given tasks.
● Self-development skill.
● Teamwork spirit.