|Technical Sales Manager - Plastic Additives|
Posted on : 02 Jan 2017
- Supports BASF Customers with technical know-how on application of plastic additives in polymer processing.
- Gathers market intelligence and analyses the Plastic Additive Market and Industry in Iran.
- Establishes relationship with players along the industry value chains, understands and defines the needs, identifies target customers and market potential.
- Defines, initiates and lead projects with players along the industry value chain, especially to specify the Plastic Additives products.
- Controls, evaluates, and documents/reports the progress and achievement of project milestones.
- Actively represent BASF Plastic Additives in technical committees, conferences, exhibitions, and industry organizations in Iran.
- Evaluate business opportunities, develop specific customer value propositions and plans for
- Implementation and selling value added solutions.
- Develop & implement strategies for target customers.
- Minimum BS in Polymer/Chemical Engineering
- Min 5 years of experience in Plastic & petrochemical Industry with strong polymer processing background, including commercial and sales experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skill
- Ability to learn quickly, embrace change, overcome obstacles
About the Company
About the Company
At BASF, we create chemistry and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world's leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future. BASF had sales of over 74 billion in 2014 and around 113,000 employees as of the end of the year.