|Site Acquisition Expert|
Posted on : 03 Dec 2016
Obtains telecommunications sites by identifying sites; preparing and negotiating leases; obtaining permits; maintaining records.
* Plans site acquisitions by studying growth and development objectives and plans; coordinating with construction, engineering and legal; completing feasibility studies; developing preliminary zoning analyses; locating and evaluating potential sites; checking building schedules; reviewing wireless requirements.
* Obtains permits by researching requirements; gathering information; completing zoning and land use applications; obtaining and providing information to municipalities and agencies; verifying land entitlement; making presentations to commissions and boards; preparing information packets; providing guidelines to zoning officials for land use ordinance revisions.
* Leases properties by establishing contact with landlords; preparing lease objectives; presenting terms; examining proposals; exploring options; concluding agreements; negotiating with other telecommunication carriers regarding lease agreements and collocation antenna sites.
* Maintains relationship with landlords by listening to and resolving concerns; providing information.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Documents site acquisition by maintaining records and contacts; recording zoning constraints and conditions of approval.
* Accomplishes project milestones by reviewing action items and schedules; expediting requirements; escalating project completion impediments.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Telecommunications Knowledge
* 2 years related work experience
* Acquire with business correspondence
* Technical Understanding
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Contracts Law
* Decision Making
* Strategic Planning
* Verbal Communication
* Conceptual Skills
* Facilities Coordination
About the Company
About the Company
Respina Telecommunication Co. aimed at promoting national IT and telecommunication industry was established in 2001. Respina is one of the biggest players in dedicated internet bandwidth market in Iran. Respina pursues its mission based upon core values.
An employee's job performance must support and exhibit these values:
People come first, are treated with dignity and respect, and are encouraged to achieve their full potential;
Relationships are built on honesty, integrity and trust;
Diversity of people and thought is respected;
Excellence is achieved through teamwork, leadership, creativity, and a strong work ethic;
Efficiency is achieved through wise use of human and financial resources and Commitment to intellectual achievement is embraced.