|Senior Marketing Manager|
|Mani & Co.
Posted on : 21 Dec 2016
- Identify, develop or evaluate marketing strategy based on knowledge of vision & objectives, market characteristics and cost/margin factors.
- Preparing go-to-market strategies, launch plans, planning of promotional campaigns and working closely with design agencies to facilitate product launches and monitoring the implementation of such campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, and supporting field sales forces with information regarding market & competition policies as pricing and sales.
- Able to manage various aspects of marketing communications (including branding and advertising), market research activities (directly or on an outsourced basis) and monitor customer/consumer complaints and
- Monitor, measure and report on effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programs based on defined KPI's and strategies.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Product management capabilities including market/consumer research for market/product requirements, and interface with business development team for portfolio developments
- Make recommendations and evaluations on new product opportunities.
- A bachelor's degree and higher is required and an advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred
- As a senior-level marketing professional, a Chief Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology
Having at least 5 years related experienced in sales
- Good computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to manage teams and work as a member of team Social communication skills
- Ability to Negotiation effectively
- Must have strong sales and presentation skills with ability to communicate professionally with customers.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Team leadership skills
- Solution oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ideal Age: 30-45
About the Company
About the Company
Mani Group of Companies
With headquarters in Iran, Mani & Co. is a multinational group of companies that operates on an international level. The business activities of the large portfolio of companies include food processing and manufacturing, distribution, agriculture as well as construction and project development. To meet the business development strategy of the group, Mani & Co. is seeking to recruit highly qualified and motivated professionals to join the management team.
This Position is closed or expired