|Senior Core Network Engineer|
|Huawei Technologies Service (Iranian)
Posted on : 12 Apr 2015
• Perform Second Line Maintenance support for all Core Network NEs and associated elements
• Ensure the trouble ticket resolution with in required SLA
• Carry out hardware and software expansion/faults for the existing operational network.
• Escalate the trouble ticket to third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved.
• Daily health check performance and analysis, report immediately in case of any ambiguity
• To be involved in planned activities, like BSC Migrations, Rehomings, Site shifting/integration, new node integration in the network
• To monitor the system Clear Codes daily and perform activity to minimize the occurrence
• To create & modify routing & digit translation on different nodes when requested
• University Qualifications:
Minimum Bachelors or Masters (plus point) in telecommunication or equivalent.
• Previous Experience:
Well versed with 2G/3G circuit switching network architecture & protocols.
• Vendor experience of minimum 5 years in fault management, performance & capacity monitoring, and configuration management.
• Experience in Huawei circuit switching equipment is a must
• NSN Experience will be a plus point.
• Experience in system upgrades, expansions & health checks of the network.
• Special Skills/ Knowledge:
Ability to lead technical teams of 50 and more.
• Performance management, stats collection from NETACT / M2000 is must requirement processes.
• Configuration Management and implementation of the plan provided by planning.
• Trouble ticket management, Prioritization, Fault diagnosis, Remote fault resolution, Management and control.
• Language Skills: Very good written and verbal communication skills in Persian and English.
About the Company
About the Company
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world\'s population.
Huawei\'s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
This Position is closed or expired